Terms & Conditions
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- In this Agreement unless the context requires otherwise the following words and expressions have the following meanings: ‘Contact’ means the contact named by the Hirer on the Booking form. Please note that if on the day the Contact is not available then Animation Events Limited reserves the right to select an appropriate alternative. This may include, but not be limited to, a member of staff at the Venue, an events coordinator, a User or a close family member or friend of the Hirer or indeed the Hirer themselves. Booking form’ means the form completed to confirm details of booking including Venue Contact. This may also be in the form of an e-mail. ‘Hirer’ means the Main booking contact named on the Initial Booking Form. ‘Hire date’ means the date the Photo Booth is hired. ‘Photo Booth’ means the “Animation Events Limited” system and related equipment. ‘Delivery note means the form completed on the Hire date which is signed by the Contact on the day and the Animation Events Limited representative. ‘Location’ means the Location of the Photo Booth once delivered and setup by an Animation Events Limited Representative on the Hire date. ‘User’ means the people that use the Photo Booth whilst out on hire to the Hirer. ‘Venue’ means the postal address at which the Photo Booth is to be located on the Hire date. ‘The Animation Events Limited Representative’ means a representative, either employed directly or sub-contracted for Animation Events Limited.
- In this Agreement the words ‘include’, ‘includes’, ‘including’ and ‘such as’ are to be construed as if they were immediately followed by the words ‘without limitation’.
- Reference to the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- Animation Events Limited may use pre-vetted agents for event hire. Systems and Mechanical Structures are identical to Animation Events Limited equipment in each way. Animation Events Limited cannot be held responsible for any damage from third parties. All complaints need to be directed to the third party hire for reconciliation.
- The Agreement shall commence on the date the Booking Form is signed or confirmation of booking is received via e-mail and shall remain in place until the Photo Booth is either collected or returned to the satisfaction of The Animation Events Limited.
3. USE OF THE PHOTO BOOTH
- The Hirer is to ensure the Photo Booth is used properly and ensure that it will be used safely and without risk to health, shall not remove or alter or permit removal or alteration of identification numbers or marks of the Photo Booth, and shall keep the Photo Booth properly protected and safe. Under no circumstances shall Animation Events Limited have any liability of whatever kind for any defects resulting from wear and tear, accident, improper use by the Hirer or Users except in accordance with the instructions or advice from Animation Events Limited.
- The Hirer is to ensure the Photo Booth shall not be moved from both the Location and Venue other than by an Animation Events Limited Representative.
- The Hirer is to obtain any consent or permissions in the use of the Photo Booth at the Venue and Animation Events Limited shall not be held liable for refusal or lack of any consent or permission.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure the venue has sufficient access for the delivery and set-up of the photo booth. Dimensions and requirements are available from Animation Events Limited on request. Our mirror booths require step free access, the hirer is to ensure any booking above ground floor has suitable elevator or goods lift access to the required floor. In the event we cannot access a venue no refund will be given.
- The Photo Booth shall at all times remain the property of the respective PhotoBooth Company or Animation Events Limited.
- The Photo Booth shall be delivered on date of Hire at which time the Animation Events Limited Representative will leave the Photo Booth operational and in suitable condition for use. The Contact on the day, or, agreed alternative Contact will sign the Photo Booth Deliver Note to confirm they agree the Photo Booth is operational and not damaged.
- The Animation Events Limited Representative has the right to refuse to deliver the Photo Booth if: It believes that the Photo Booth will not be used properly; The Venue or Location is believed to be unsafe or a risk to health; The Venue or Location is believed to possibly cause damage to the Photo Booth; The Venue or Location is believed to not be secure; The Contact on the day cannot be found to sign the Photo Booth Delivery Note; If The Contact on the day refuses to sign the Photo Booth Delivery Note;
- The Contact on the day has the right to refuse to accept the delivery of the Photo Booth if: They believe the Photo Booth to be unsafe or a risk to health; The Photo Booth is damaged to the point of being unusable; The Photo Booth arrives outside of the delivery timings listed on the Booking form.
- Idle time requires the Booth to be securely stored.
- After initial setup the Booth cannot be moved. Moving the booth will incur an additional charge.
- We have taken every care to ensure that all items on our website are correct. We will not be held liable for any errors or inaccuracies which may occur through the website, email or verbally with a representative and will not be obliged to supply goods at any inaccurate price.
- We endeavour to be timely for setup and the start of the event, however due to certain circumstances beyond our control we may be delayed. Where possible an attendant will contact the persons responsible to notify them. We will endeavour to run the booth over the allotted time to make up the correct hire time if possible. We cannot give any refunds for circumstances beyond our control such as parking or distances for transferring the equipment.
- Extra Print Offers are for Normal/Wedding Album fills only. After the Album has been deemed to be completed by our Attendant the booth may be switched back to single print mode.
- Green Screen Use requires the replacement of Green colouring to work, we cannot be held responsible if persons are wearing green whilst using the booth.
4. UPLOADS AND FACEBOOK
All Uploads and Facebook Uploads are subject to a stable Internet Connection.
- Where possible a Wi-Fi connection needs to be made available for uploads. We cannot be held responsible for the quality of the Wi-Fi connection or disconnections or re-connections required by the Wi-Fi connection.
- Where a 3G Dongle is used (in the case that a Wi-Fi connection is not available) we cannot be held responsible for the quality of the 3G connection and clients (the hirers of the Photo Booth) are required to check this beforehand 7 days before the event.
- The Client (Hirer of the Photo Booth) is required to Log into Facebook for Facebook uploads to work and Accept the PhotoBooth Live Facebook App.
- Facebook Group or Companies pages may not allow uploads to Albums pages if they do not have an albums section. It is the responsibility of the Client (Hirer of the PhotoBooth) to check this at least 7 days before the event.
- Your images will be uploaded to an online gallery page on Animation Events Limited’s Zenfolio website, with a web address to view these printed on all photos unless specifically requested in writing for this not to happen, prior to the event commencing. We will set a password for the gallery at the Hirers request at any time or remove the gallery within a reasonable time frame at Hirers written request.
5. GUEST BOOK
- The Guests books provided maybe leather or an alternative for the event. Guest books are provided for guests to put their second photo in the book with a message, we do actively encourage this but cannot be held responsible for guests not leaving the photo or leaving a message or leaving the photo and message in a funny position. The guest book is left mainly for guest to use throughout the night and cannot be manned by the attendant all night.
6. VIDEO OPTION
- It is usual to receive video messages from the guests however we cannot control or make people leave these messages. The button is clearly visible for the video message option.
- A deposit as specified upon the Booking form shall be paid by the Hirer to Animation Events Limited. A receipt in the form of an e-mail shall be sent to the Hirer. The receipt is the only proof of booking that the Hirer shall receive. 4.2. An invoice in respect of hire will be issued 6 – 8 weeks prior to the date of the event and FULL payment must be made no later than 28 days prior to the Hire date. The only exception to this are where agreed credit terms are in place and a valid purchase order has been received.
- If the Hirer fails to pay the invoice price by the date due then Animation Events Limited has the right to cancel the booking with no deposit being returned to the Hirer.
- No refunds are to be given due to fault of the Hirer in operation of, or use of, the Photo Booth, or in lack of obtaining, or in the refusal of the appropriate consents or permissions. No refunds are to be made for failure by the hirer to establish access for our equipment including access to lifts for bookings above ground floor. No refund will be made for low usage of the facility.
- Only a single discount code can be used on any one transaction, in the event of multiple valid discounts being requested we will offer the most favourable discount to you. Discount codes are only valid against full price bookings and are subject to availability of equipment and personnel. There is no cash alternative to a discount code or voucher and in the event of cancellation / rescheduling Animation Events LTD reserve the right to revoke any issued codes or vouchers. Discount codes and vouchers are not accepted on bank holiday weekends or throughout December.
- Upon receipt of written notification of cancellation twelve weeks prior to hire date Animation Events Limited shall refund any monies paid including the deposit less any costs incurred for design, bespoke ordered items or purchased templates.
- Upon receipt of written notification within twelve to four weeks prior to hire date no refund will be provided however any monies paid can be used against a rescheduled booking (discounts given at time of original booking will be reviewed and offered at the discretion of Animation Events LTD).
- Upon receipt of written notification within four weeks prior to hire date no refund will be provided. In exceptional circumstances including global pandemic any monies paid can be used against a rescheduled booking (discounts given at time of original booking will be reviewed and offered at the discretion of Animation Events LTD).
9. DAMAGE LOSS AND REPAIR
- The Hirer shall be responsible for the loss, theft or destruction of or for any damage to the Photo Booth occasioned in any manner or by whosoever or by any cause whatsoever while the Photo Booth is at the Hirer’s risk (other than as a result of fair wear and tear) and fully and effectually indemnify the Animation Events Limited in respect of all claims, proceedings, costs, expenses, loss, damage and liabilities incurred by Animation Events Limited arising directly or indirectly form any such loss, theft, destruction or damage.
- Animation Events Limited shall not be responsible for any losses or equipment failure which is beyond its control.
10. MECHANICAL PROBLEMS
- On the rare occasion the Photo Booth may have technical problems every effort will be made to rectify the problem. If the problem is rectified the photo booth will made available for use over the time provided, if the problem is a printer problem photos will still be taken and photos will be printed out the next working day and sent to the client. No Refund shall be given unless the Photo booth cannot take photos from a camera failure or hard drive failure.
11. TERMINATION ON DEFAULT, ETC
- Without prejudice to the provision of clause 4.4 Animation Events Limited may by written notice (in addition to any other rights) terminate this Agreement or suspend its performance of all or any of its obligations under the same immediately and whether for compensation or damages or otherwise if the Hirer fails to comply with any of its obligations under the terms of this Agreement.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- This Agreement expresses the entire agreement between of the Parties in respect of the matters contained or referred to in it and there are no promises, terms, conditions or obligations oral or written express or implied other than those contained herein.
- No warranties, representations or other matters were relied upon by the Hirer causing it to enter into this Agreement other than those expressly set out herein.
- This Agreement shall not otherwise be modified in any way except through the agreement by the Parties.
- Except in the case of fraudulent misrepresentation the only remedy available to the Hirer in respect of any misrepresentation or untrue statement made to it shall be a claim for breach of contract.
- If in the event that the Photo Booth cannot be delivered due to mechanical failure or transportation, or the photo booth malfunctions to a point of being unusable to record photos or videos Animation Events Limited will be liable for a full refund of the booking amount only.
13. FORCE MAJEURE
- Animation Events Limited shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement caused by, and may suspend performance of the same during, factors outside its control including, but not limited to, disorder and natural disasters.
14. THIRD PARTIES
- The Parties do not intend that any term of this Agreement may be enforced by a third party as defined in the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 under the provisions of that Act.
- Any notice required to be given for the purposes of this Agreement must be given by registered or recorded delivery mail.
- The Hirer’s address for the service of notice shall be the address stated on the Booking Form. Any changes of address must be notified and acknowledged to be deemed as valid.
- A notice shall be deemed to have been serviced if a notification of completed recorded delivery notice is provided via royal mail.
- The Hirer acknowledges and accepts all materials (video, photo and text messages) recorded on the day can be used by Animation Events Limited for the purpose of promoting and advertising its products and services. Furthermore the Hirer does not hold Animation Events Limited liable for any issues arising through the use of such material unless informed in writing prior to the event.
16. COPYRIGHT PHOTOS & VIDEOS
- Animation Events Limited will own the copyright of all images and videos taken using the Photo booth, should the Hirer wish to take copyright of produced images written notice is required prior to the event. If the Hirer takes copyright Animation Events will not upload to our gallery and will make the file of images available to the Hirer for 7 days via We Transfer, at the end of the 7 day period all images will be deleted from all hardware systems.
- We reserve the right to send images to third parties if requested including but not limited to the police service.
- Photos will be stored via server and online. USBs are sometimes sent to customers via postal service, Animation Events Limited cannot be held responsible for photographs/Video being given or sent to customer, for loss or damage to the USBs in transit or at the event.
- After an event is completed, the photos from the event are only kept on the hardware system in the booth for one month.
- Animation Events reserve the right to use any image that we hold copyright to,for marketing purposes including but not limited to social media posts, printed marketing media or use on our website or third party websites unless specifically requested in writing for this not to happen, prior to the event commencing.
17. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This contract shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of England and Wales in all matters regarding it except to the extent that Animation Events Limited invokes the jurisdiction of the courts of any other country.
How do we collect information from you?
All the information we hold about you will have been provided to us by you. This is either by you attending wedding fairs, requesting contact via our iPad at marketing events or making an online enquiry via a website or direct email.
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to provide your name, mobile number, email address and if applicable; business name, postcode, town you live in, date of your event, if you have a venue and how you heard about our services.
Our website and cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device to help our website provide a better user experience. Cookies are stored on your individual device and you have full control over their use.
How to change your cookie settings
You may deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. Cookies that are already stored may be deleted at any time. To find out more about cookies and how to manage or delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
The types of Cookies we use on this site are:
First Party Cookies
These are necessary Cookies that are set by this website directly. These Cookies are essential to the running of our website and are kept for the duration of a user’s visit. These keep track of things such as the session ID itself and whether the visitor has chosen to view the site in high visibility mode.
First Party Cookies set by this website
|auth_user||Records when a user has logged in to the website (e.g. protected pages that require a user login).||End of session|
|cms_user||Identifies a session that should not retrieve pages from cache (e.g. when a user is logged in to the CMS).||End of session|
|highvis||Records if the user has switched to high visibility mode.||End of session|
|PHPSESSID||Default identifier that PHP uses for Cookies which are generated during a session.||End of session|
|popup_seen_today||Indicates whether pop-up announcements have been viewed or not||At midnight|
Third Party Cookies
These are Cookies set by other suppliers which we may be using to enhance our site and which are controlled by them. The following section details third party Cookies you might encounter through this site. For more information on these Cookies or to opt-out of third parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on our website, please refer to their websites for further information.
Like many websites, we use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour, such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website. We do this to compile reports that help us improve our site. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here, what documents you download and what you click on. This analytics data is not tied to personally identifiable information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Below is a description of the Google Analytics Cookies we may use on this site and what they are used for:
|_utm.gif||Logs details about visitor’s browser and computer||End of session|
|_utma||Used to distinguish users and sessions||2 years|
|_utmb||Used to determine new sessions/visits||30 mins|
|_utmc||Used to determine the duration of a visit||End of session|
|_utmv||Use to determine visitor behaviour during a session||End of session|
|_utmz||Stores the traffic source that explains how the user reached the site||6 months|
|_utmt||Used to throttle request rate||10 minutes|
|_utmt_masterTracker||Updates the total number of page visits in anonymous form||End of session|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users||24 hours|
You can find more detailed information about the Google Analytics Cookies we use by clicking here.
You can find out more about Google’s position on data privacy as regards to its analytics service, including information about the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on in the Privacy Controls section here.
Other Third Party Cookies
We may use third party plugins or integrate with other websites or services (for example: PayPal, facebook, twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram, vimeo).
For these to work they may set Cookies through our site. We do not control these Cookies and you should refer to their websites for their respective privacy policies or for further information on how to opt out of them collecting any data regarding your interaction on our website. Alternatively you may deactivate or restrict the transmission of Cookies by changing the settings of your web browser.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to advise you of new products at relevant times of the year.
If you have booked our services, we will use the information you provide to contact you regarding the bookings you have made with us.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell your information on to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We will only pass on the details you provide us with if legally obliged to do so.
Third Party Product Providers we work in association with:
We work closely with other entertainment suppliers and offer a range of services through trusted partners, if your booking requires an introduction to a third party supplier we may pass relevant information to them to allow for your booking to progress. We never sell or pass your information to others for marketing or advertising purposes.
If you do not want to be on our mailing list you have the right to opt out at any time.
If you do not want to have your data passed to third party suppliers you have the right to opt out at any time.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
We use anti-malware software on all our computers to ensure the safety of the information we store about you. All our laptops, tablets and smartphones are also password protected and run Norton security software.
Links to other websites
How you can access and update your information
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes, or simply reply to any email you receive from us. If we have used an email marketing service to contact you, we will always provide an UNSUBSCRIBE button.
You can also use this email address to contact us regarding any issue regarding the use of your data.
Review of this policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in January 2020.